WHSI Unlimited, trading as Deer Park Golf is registered at 10 Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin D02 T380.
Please read and familiarise yourself with Deer Park Golf Terms & Conditions before booking Tee Times or purchasing gift vouchers.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TEE TIMES
1. Tee times refer to all times that a round of golf can be booked.
2. For all tee times the full fee must be paid at the time of booking or Deer Park Golf cannot guarantee a place. Should the tee time of your choice be fully booked, please request to be placed on the waiting list and we will contact you if a cancellation occurs.
3. Deer Park Golf cannot issue cash or credit card refunds for customer cancellations.
4. We operate a strict cancellation policy. If the cancellation request is received at least 28 days before a tee time, the fee may be transferred to another course without a charge. If the cancellation is received between 14 – 27 days before the tee time the fee may be transferred to another tee time, less a €10 administration fee. If a request is received less than 14 days prior to the tee time, the fee can be transferred to another tee time less a €25 administration charge. Cancellation requests must be made by speaking with a member of the Deer Park Golf team by telephone.
5. No cancellation requests may be made less than 7 days prior to a Tee time booking; at this time no credit or refund is possible, however you may send someone in your place.
6. A tee time fee may be deferred to another time without penalty if at least 28 days’ notice is given. If notice is given of between 14 – 27 days before the tee time, deferrals will be subject to a €10 administration fee. If a deferral request is received less than 14 days prior to the tee time, the deferral will be subject to a €25 administration fee will apply. When less than 7 days’ notice is given for a deferral request, payments will not be transferred to another course, but you are welcome to send another in your place. Tee time deferrals must be made over the telephone with a member of the Deer Park Golf staff team.
7. Administration fees for both cancellations and deferrals are calculated on a per attendee basis.
8. Deer Park Golf can under no circumstances provide refunds or alternative dates for missed tee times.
9. Withdrawal from any course due to illness, travel problems or any other reason, does not lead to any form of refund. Personal insurance is recommended to cover you not being able to attend or complete a round.
10. Deer Park Golf strives to facilitate participants of all abilities, should you have any special requirements we would be grateful if you could contact us one week prior to the round commencing.
11. Deer Park Golf reserves the right to alter the timing, content or cost of any tee time, or to cancel a round at any time. The right is reserved to make alterations to all course fees and dates given in brochures or on the Internet. Notification will be given as soon as possible in the event of such changes. In circumstances in which a round is cancelled, the fee can be returned to the card used in the original booking, or an alternative date chosen. Deer Park Golf cannot be held liable for any travel or accommodation costs that were incurred due to a programme change.
12. In the unfortunate event of a course being closed by us, Deer Park Golf, you will receive the offer of a space on another course of your choice or a full refund. We will try to give you as much notice as possible but cannot be liable for other costs or expenses that you may incur.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CORPORATE / PRIVATE TEE TIMES OR EVENTS
1. Corporate, Private Tee times or Events include any hire within the Deer Park Golf which may or may not include Guided Tours of Howth Castle and/or use of the one of the function rooms.
2. These Tee times or Events require a deposit of approximately 50% of the final charge in order to hold the requested date. The remaining balance is due the day before the Event.
3. Should the final balance not be paid within 14 days of the Event a 10% late payment charge will be applied.
4. Full details for the event including final numbers attending, dietary requirements, and the menu must be provided 7 days prior to the tee time or event. This is minimum number that will be invoiced. Any increase in numbers requested after this time will be considered on a case by case basis, there is no guarantee that it will be possible to accommodate an increase the number of participants.
5. When written notice of cancellation is received 28 days prior to the Event, the deposit will be returned less an administration fee of 10% of the total invoice. If an Event is cancelled less than 28 days prior to the Event date, the deposit is non-refundable.
6. Where possible reserved Events may be transferred to another date if at least 28 days’ notice is given before the original Event date. Should there be between 7 – 27 days advance notice when the Event date transfer is received, an administration fee of €50 + Vat is charged. Event date transfers requested less than 7 days prior to the original Event date cannot be accommodated and the deposit is forfeit.
7. While every effort will be made by the Deer Park Golf team to facilitate the request for a date transfer, there is no guarantee that a transfer to a new date can be accommodated.
1. Card payments can be made by VISA or MASTERCARD, credit or debit cards through our online booking system or by authorisation (verbal or written) through the office. All cheque payments to be made out to WSHI Unlimited.
2. Gift vouchers can be used for payment either through the online system at www.deerparkgolf.ie or by contacting the office, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or on + 353 1 832 3487
HOUSEKEEPING, HEALTH & SAFETY
1. Tee times start on time so please arrive punctually out of consideration to other participants.
2. In the interests of both hygiene and safety, you are advised to wear appropriate clothing, including low-heeled shoes with a non-slip sole.
3. If a participant is considered by Deer Park Golf to be unsuitable for any reason, the participant may be required to leave, either immediately or within a specified time. Deer Park Golf reserves the right to refuse admission.
4. Customers are allowed to take photographs during their round time, however we ask that they remain sensitive to the privacy of other participants.
5. Deer Park Golf shall be under no liability whatsoever, for any loss, injury or damage to participants or their property, whether in respect of any neglect, act or omission by the Deer Park Golf, its agents or employees.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR GIFT VOUCHERS
1. Following changes to legislation in Ireland in December 2019, Gift Vouchers are valid for 5 years from date of purchase.
2. Gift Vouchers can be redeemed online.
3. Gift vouchers are for tee times only.
4. Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
5. Gift vouchers can be redeemed against a tee time fee greater than the value on the voucher, the balance must be paid by Credit Card. Any remaining balance can be left on the voucher code and used for another tee time in the 5 year period.
6. Once a course is booked by redeeming a gift voucher, Deer Park Golf Terms and Conditions for tee times (above) apply to that booking.
7. Unless otherwise stated Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed against tee times and events held at Deer Park Golf where the booking is handled by a third party.
PROMOTIONS AND SPECIAL OFFERS
1. From time to time Deer Park Golf may issue special offers or promotions which may only be applied against the courses and tee times outlined in the offer. These Special Offers are only valid for the period specified for the promotion.
2. Special Offers and Promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
3. We reserve the right to end Special Offers and Promotions at any time.
4. Normal cancellation and booking conditions for tee times and events apply.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND ONLINE SHOP
1. Thank you for visiting the Deer Park Golf website, if you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions.
2. This website is owned and operated by WSHI Unlimited (the company), under the brand Deer Park Golf. The registered office of WHSI Unlimited is at 10 Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin, D02 T380, the company number is IE 628940.
3. All graphics, artwork, information, audio and video are copyrighted by the company, use is granted for personal use only however you may not use any elements of the website on your own website or any other public or commercial manner without written consent.
Deer Park Golf,
Tel: +353 1 832 3487